BNSF Logistics Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNSF Logistics Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at BNSF Logistics

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

very simple, they didnt require an interview really because it is completely based off of commission. All you have to do is walk in and fill out some paper work and youre essentially an employee.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNSF Logistics

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at BNSF Logistics (Saint Petersburg, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview process went very smoothly, they are currently expanding to the SE USA region and are aggressively seeking talent. However, the new manager they selected for the Florida office has zero backbone. I received and offer, which I must admit was weak, given my predicament I accepted. Upon background screening the HR dept, discovered an 1 arrest w/ no convictions and revoked the offer. After this I was treated like a criminal which I am not. The HR rep was very communicative however, the manger had the final say, he failed to reach out to me to grasp the full capacity of the situation, essentially hiding behind his computer screen. Before this he had so much positive things to say to me, this revealed to me the level of desperation they are in to hire and under pay experience and senior level logistic agents. In addition, this also shows the level of conservative outlook they have. Beware.

Interview Questions

• What are some things you look for in leadership/management?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BNSF Logistics (Springdale, AR) in October 2014.

Interview

As interviews go, it wasn't too lengthy of a process. I had a phone screen with the recruiter that consisted of some general questions about my background. She was very knowledgable about the company and she answered all of my questions. She let me know the process, and that she would be recommending me for an in person interview with the manager. The BM reached out to me a week later and I had a face to face interview with him the following week and then another with the BM and a couple of the Transportation Coordinators.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about my sales experiences: hardest sale I have ever made, most memorable sale, stuff like that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNSF Logistics (Columbus, OH) in June 2009.

Interview

Two interviews, one with Branch Manager and one with top performing account manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple and straightforward

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNSF Logistics (Springdale, AR) in December 2017.

Interview

Was badgered a lot about a good time to call instead of just having the hiring manager set up an interview time. I would get emails and texts asking if it were a good time to call them, or a limited notice to call them immediately. I felt more like I was being courted by middle-school aged boys than business leaders.