BNSF Logistics Transportation Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BNSF Logistics

2.0

Transportation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BNSF Logistics (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Great process very easy and quick. Everyone was very nice and asked simple straight forward questions to get to know me as a candidate. Very good interview atmosphere as well. No outside distractions during the process. I also got a first hand look at the office and operating areas before and after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   3 Answers

Negotiation

Very quick. They layed out their side and I was able to counter and we moved on from there

Other Interview Reviews for BNSF Logistics

Transportation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNSF Logistics (Wilmington, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

Very laid back and easy going interview. Hiring Manger did an excellent job explaining the position duties and room for growth. It felt more like chatting with a new friend than the typical pressure of interviewing for a job.

Interview Questions

• If I had a dum dum for sale for $1 and George had a dumbell for sale for $1, you and George have had made contact in the past and he regularly checks in to see how your doing, would you buy my dum dum or georges?   1 Answer