BNY Mellon Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNY Mellon Accountant Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in October 2013.

Interview

A manager explained the job requirements, job functions to me first. Then asked me some basic questions about my resume. Asked my shortcomings and strength. Asked what I have learned from my intern experience. A senior manager then asked me questions about my software skills.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Houston, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Was initially contact by HR and an interview was scheduled. I believe they had not looked at my resume thoroughly. The interview seemed disintered in me. Did not have a copy of my resume on her desk. Did not ask any questions of me and terminated interview very early. May have been that the interviewer was expected some younger.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer did not ask my any questions but continued to ask if I had any questions.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in September 2009.

Interview

About a week after I applied for the position I received a phone call from the Accounting department wanting to schedule an interview; this was despite the fact that I had received an email from the HR department notifying me that I had not been selected for the position.

An interview was scheduled for the following week. The interview consisted of two panel interviews with other members of the department. Questions ranged from background information to success stories.

Interview Questions

• Don't you think by taking this job you've wasted your experience in public accounting?   Answer Question