BNY Mellon CT Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CT Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

Got a phone interview through a alumni contact. Was then called the next day to schedule an interview with three different account managers. The interview was relatively informal and there was genuine interest in getting to know me and vice versa. The last man I interviewed with was a bit busy and I felt very rushed but overall was a good experience. I was the first interviewed so it took a while to hear back. Though technically after almost 2 months I still haven't heard back, I was told the process was taking longer than expected.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about CDO's?   1 Answer
  • How would you handle multiple assignments? Would you start all of them at once and juggle or would you start one, complete it, and then move on to the next one?   1 Answer
  • How do you like to be managed?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

CT Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email about three weeks later saying they would like to set up an interview. I had a 3:1 interview a week later. The interview was pretty basic; none of the interviewer's threw me a curveball, just your average questions.

What is your biggest weakness?

Why do you want to work here?

Interview Questions