BNY Mellon Client Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNY Mellon Client Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

was contacted by HR and was scheduled for the interview within a couple of weeks; was interviewed by a supervisor and a hiring manager. the interview was stress free and was asked standard questions and was an hour long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY).

Interview

I got interview with Functinal Head and the team supervisor for the contract role. After I went through my past experince, the function focused on how I helped my past employer to implement new system and improve the workflow. This question made me easy to answer and at the end they hired me. The supervisor is very friend person as well. Later we became very closed workmates. A few months later, the team got the permanent opening and BNY converted me. The most important thing is that all the colleagues are unselfish and we work closely to handle the daily challenges.

Interview Questions

• what is your current biggest challenge and what do you expect from me?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Ithaca, NY).

Interview

Applied online, heard back after a few weeks about a phone interview. The interview was mainly behavioural questions and asking about what skills I have. They laid out theoretical situations and ask how I would deal with it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to face a difficult situation at work/school and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

two on one interview, every question was scripted and they really are just trying to see if you can have a conversation without sounding like an idiot. as long as you carry yourself well they will give you a job offer.

Interview Questions

• name a time you have faced adversity and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in East Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (East Syracuse, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Through company website. Recruiter was great. Interview went well with two VPs. Very simple questions. They want to know that you are committed and going to be there for awhile. Don't stress yourself out. Be personable, because you are going to be sitting next to these people for 8 hours a day.

Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Uniondale, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy, not much different from any other company. I was told upfront my compensation structure upon hire and overall a positive experience. I did have issues with there being a temporary freeze on hiring but 2 months after my interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for the Job   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was nothing to negotiate. This was a set salary, take it or leave it.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Questions relevant to past experiences with clients, problem solving, escalation process. How I would achieve a target, talking about managing problems, how I would manage time and deal with customer queries effectively and so on..

Interview Questions

• To talk about the relevant work in depth. I.e whether I did research on the products they work with.   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very professional. Interview took place in Manchester. I was interviewed by two managers. Friendly atmosphere . HR department organised well the interview although the department is not base in UK.

Interview Questions

• They asked question about my actual job. Your best achievement in life. Why do I want to work for them? They check my knowledge about BNY Meĺon. Some question about share and asset.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

i applied by sending in a resume for a job that i found on craigs list. the job was posted through a recruiter. i first interviewed with human resources, and then with the vice pres. we talked about the position for a few minutes to assess my qualifications, and then about random personal issues to determine my compatibility with other employees.