BNY Mellon Corporate Trust Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNY Mellon Corporate Trust Administrator Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

2 managers interviewed me for over an hour. They took many notes and suggestions on how to inspire and continuously motivate and encourage a team. They also took my suggestions on how to increase moral. They were very impressed with how well read on leadership books that I am and the tools I have used to develop a team.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous managerial experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview wasn't bad. I was interviewed by the head manager and the guy I would directly be working for. They had a list of questions in front of them that they used. It was mostly just behavioral type questions. I am straight out of college so I don't have any experience, so the only job related questions they asked me was "what do you know about corporate trust?"

Interview Questions

• What was one time you did something that other people disagreed with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Corporate Trust Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Hiring Manager asked a few questions regarding my background. Then Relationship Manager asked a few questions regarding my transactions understanding and history. I could tell the goal was to figure out if i would need training. very busy office, many different "jobs" within a title

Interview Questions

• Describe my last role - basically, tell me how you can do this job independently   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered salary within a band from HR via phone call.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I got the job thru recruiter. Group interview. My interview was scheduled for three interviwers but end up only two. It was original a rotation interview but end up both interviewers joined and asking all questions. I was very relaxed and A all answers. They offered the job right after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the function of Corporate Trust?   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 different groups simultaneously. Relationship Managers picked who they liked best. Now hiring is done with a manager with no say from the Relationship manager.

Negotiation

Not much negiotation can be done. HR has standards in what they can offer in terms of salary increases (was an internal hire)

Corporate Trust Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied through recruitment agency who prepared me for the interview questions. interview itself was brief and quite easy. the HR representative was not available so the manager went through what the job entails. received notification of being hired within a week.
    I was initially contacted by a recruitment agency representative. I was informed of the when, where and who involving the interview, there was also a list of requirements i.e. dress style, have relevant questions prepared. The interview took place in their offices. I was expecting to meet with two managers of the department but instead two supervisors greeted me and showed me to the room. I was made feel at ease immediately.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in five years. hate that one   1 Answer

Negotiation

not too bad

Corporate Trust Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in July 2010.

Interview

The interview process took about 2 months. I have interviewed with the same set of people twice. Mainly the questions were around my experience, and what I know. The job itself is very plain, and one will need a general understanding of securities, however, it's not the main concern.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I never did. Definitely negotiate. I got stuck with a very low pay. Will never make this mistake again.

Corporate Trust Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in February 2009.

Interview

First Interview was a brief phone interview with an internal computer. Second interview was with functional manager. Third interview was with group manager. All were pretty simple, no difficult questions, mostly just a review of my past experiences.

Corporate Trust Administrator Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in April 2008.

Interview

the hiring is very easy. all you have to do is know some one there. also they are just hiring temps