BNY Mellon Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNY Mellon Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

2.1

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Changed work title from job posting when officially signed on. Very disappointed to be mislead by recruiter and hiring manager. It affects future employment when you entice someone with the job description and job title then change it saying they're the same roles and duties.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Tacoma, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Contacted hiring manager through an academic advisor on campus. By that next week I was meeting with the manager for an interview. The only lengthy part was getting everything set up so that I was good to go on my first day at the internship.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan on doing for a career?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about some projects you have worked in at school.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time in which something went wrong and how you went about fixing it?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

First of all, Phone interview with a general HR. Walk through the resume, Then a technical interview with some team leader for the position. And got the result after 1 day.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

I only had two phone interview with 2 different VP for each one. They only asked me some easy background questions about the projects I did and working experience. It took about two days, the 1st VP told me I got hired. After one week, the HR manager told me I officially got hired. Looks like they were really short of hands at that moment.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2014.

Interview

Long but standard questions asked. Managers were experienced in asking questions and seemed genuinely interested in me. Process was relatively easy and fast. Would advice people to know their own strengths and weakness and be honest.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

A Written aptitude test, an HR interview and then direct an Ops manager interview. That's it!

Interview Questions

• It totally depend on the job profile and the manager interviewing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Consider negotiating to some extent.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

• Competency based questions
    • Skills review
    • Small presentation to interviewers
    • Short question and answer section

Overall the interview was relaxed yet formal, the questions would stem from my C.V or set competency based questions. The interviewer would also draw upon notes made from the previous phone interview.

Interview Questions

• • How well do you deal with pressure
      • Give me an example of a project you are proud of
      • What do you know about BNYM   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick