BNY Mellon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNY Mellon Intern Interview Questions

2.9

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

A behavioral interview at a career fair. I was emailed after submitting my resume to the career fair's database. The recruiter asked me to schedule an interview on site and I was given the link to a hackerrank question.

Interview Questions

• What was one experience in school or professionally where you made a mistake and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied on campus career fair. Received an email for a phone interview. After the phone interview was an on-site behavioral and technical interview. Hackerrank questions were sent afterwards and were available for 48 hours. Once you start the questions, you have one hour to finish as much as you can.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Had two rounds of interviews.One on campus interview which was mostly behavioral questions. The second round was a mix of technical and behavioral question with executive employees. Did not hear back after the last round so naturally assumed that I did not get offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

It was Amazing. I had applied for Internal Audit intern. The location is really nice. My interview lasted for 45mins. The vice president of the department took my interview. Questions started building up according to my resume. Then he discussed various skill set required for the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

First a 30 minute interview, then a two hour interview. Basic behavioral questions for the 30 minute interview. More in depth behavioral questions for the next interview. The two hours was 1 hour for technical and one for behavioral. Technical questions were about basic coding knowledge and certain terms regarding big topics in coding.

Interview Questions

• What is the problem with the following c++ code.
      describe encapsulation and other words.
      how would you design your friend's kitchen.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in January 2015.

Interview

It was the worst experience I have ever had while applying to an internship. i applied for one job and got a phone call for an interview for a different job and then set up an interview with that job but never received the phone interview call. I then got ANOTHER interview and set up the in person interview which had to be bumped to a different day. It was just a mess and I ended up taking a different offer because of the unprofessionalism

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Was contacted through email after submitting my application. Set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. He asked me his series of questions and then I was recontacted about a week later with the decision.

Interview Questions

• Can you please explain the Systems Development Life Cycle   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

talk to recruiter, interview. wasnt too hard but its not your typical interview, the people who do it are very very young

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Applied through campus career services site, then was asked to interview with human resources. Interviewer was very friendly and helpful on resume and interviewing tips. Asked a lot about past work experience and what I brought to each company I previously worked at.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about our company (asked as soon as I sat down)
      What would your previous employers say you brought to the company that was unique?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Very slow recruitment process, serveral months between applying and receiving interview date and any kind of communication. Interviewers were nice and made you feel relaxed and comfortable but the interview was very unstructured. Had to wait quite some time due to interviewers being late. They were also quite slow with communication afterwards and I had to chase them.