BNY Mellon Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNY Mellon Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

2.8

Internship Interview

Interview

It was straightforward, two hour interview where I met with several different heads of the department. It was a sit down interview with each head individually and they each asked various questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Boston, MA).

Interview

Had an interview at my school. Asked standard questions, but some finance related ones and job experience. Some group related questions. One of the hard ones was how weather affected finance and the stock market.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

three interviewers, one basic stochastic and one stats and one behavior. Basic integration by parts, and the relation between CDF and PDF, Pretty easy. Every interviewer for half hour. But i forgot all stochastic stuff.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Breda (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Breda (Netherlands)) in July 2013.

Interview

Process was done through an agency, after submitting my details and documents to the agency I got a phone call for an aptitude test within days. Following this two conversations with 2 people.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Allahabad (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

First round was coding round which was on hackerrank , which consisted of 5 programming question varying level was from easy to tough(last one).After that 13 people were shorlisted and interview was done over skype or phone call (in case weak skype connection). After that HR round and then result :) .

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New Delhi (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

First, there was a coding round which consists of 5 competitive questions in 2 hours after that, 2 technical rounds which were either video call or telephonic call and 1 HR round on call.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in January 2019.

Interview

Applied around October, got the initial phone screening. Got a phone call in January letting me know of a position in Boston and that he'd connect me with HR there. Never set up any appointment for the final round and randomly called me a week after or so. Missed the call and could not get in touch. Next day, I got in touch and the person told me position was filled. Hiring process is a complete mess.