BNY Mellon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNY Mellon Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2017

2.6

Trust Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Phone interview, Inperson, then offer. Very streamlined. They have a somewhat high turnover because this is an entry level position so theyre trying to just get people in to get trained and get the work done

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the team   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very professional. Interview took place in Manchester. I was interviewed by two managers. Friendly atmosphere . HR department organised well the interview although the department is not base in UK.

Interview Questions

• They asked question about my actual job. Your best achievement in life. Why do I want to work for them? They check my knowledge about BNY Meĺon. Some question about share and asset.   Answer Question

Interview

Process is easy.There were 3 rounds. first one was Grammar checker second one was Technical and last one was HR. They mainly ask questions related to Forex mainly corporate actions.

Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process involved an on campus interview and then 2 back to back phone interviews with people from internal audit in the location I wanted to work in. All behavioral questions involving resume, about the company, why internal audit.

Control Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

5 interviews with various management levels and a writing sample. Some interviews were via the phone if the manager was not based in the location you were applying for. Others were in person.

Data Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Owings, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

1 phone interview with HR person
    1 in person with line manager

The total process took about a month or more. Extremely slow. The position was for BNY Mellon lift out of the TRowe Price operation in Owings Mills, MD. There was tons of confusion between TRowe and BNYMellon.

Interview Questions

• Industry question related to Data   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Financial Crime Compliance professional with good analytical, investigation and leadership skills along with
    sound Anti-money laundering and Know your customer knowledge to provide efficient and effective services
    with positive attitude, coupled with resourcefulness and innovation, to an organization where challenges keep
    knocking and the assigned job provide satisfaction with career growth is always on the cards.

Interview Questions

• Do you expect more challenges which you are currently handling under the existing role   1 Answer

Account Management Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Manchester, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Friendly but demanding. I was asked about my previous work experience, my language skills were tested and I was asked a lot of personality related questions and why I left my former employer. The interviewers were friendly and funny and tried to convince me that the company is a good place to work. I had spent too much time learning about the role and too little time knowing myself before this interview, but it doesn't matter too much now because I got the offer anyway.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the most challenging event in your former job and how you reacted to it.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Get the online test of hacker rank website and then go through a process of phone interview about questions of the test and every detail on your resume as well as a lot of frameworks and tools you used in your project.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Senior recruiter had called me. She had clear not read my resume. she wanted to know if I was interested in a senior auditor position. I am ant the executive level. She read my resume while on the phone and applogized.