BNY Mellon Operation Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNY Mellon Operation Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview was very good. there were 3 rounds. HR round, logical test & ops round. if you have finance knowledge, then interview is easy to crack.Interview was very good. there were 3 rounds. HR round, logical test & ops round. if you have finance knowledge, then interview is easy to crackInterview was very good. there were 3 rounds. HR round, logical test & ops round. if you have finance knowledge, then interview is easy to crack

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Chennai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

interview start at morning first round was written test and second one is GD next technical and finally
    hr round,whole interview process end in one day.in technical all the questions are pretty basic finance only.but they selected the candidate who have good oral communication at gd.after the first round its too easy.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a off campus placement. First round was a group discussion followed by a technical round and human resource round. The time length for the first round was about 10 mins approx.

Overall experience - good.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to Join BNY Mellon?   1 Answer

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (East Timor)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (East Timor)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was of three rounds. First round was English and finance test which was followed by operation round I.e PI and HR round. The whole process was completely in a single day. It was campus recruitment process. English and finance test was little bit tough but if it was cleared then other rounds were not so difficult to clear.
    Overall difficulty level was average of whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are three goldan accounting principles?
      What is difference between capital market and mutual fund?   Answer Question

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview process starts with gd after clearing Gd.Aptitude test was thr any how I managed to clear test then hr rounds by end of thr day hr lady told their is no openings for frehser..wht was the reason for so many rounds if you dont have openings.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

First they take aptitude test then hr round & finally technical round. Aptitude is easy..Hr people are very good so be yourself to answer their questions. In technical finance basic concepts, money market, capital market, derivatives , investment banking related questions are asked. About the bny company.

Interview Questions

• what is GDP?
      what is reconciliation?
      what is capital market & derivatives market?   1 Answer

Operations Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in January 2016.

Interview

Started initially with the Gd followed by an aptitude test comprising of basic english and finance questions, then following with an hr round and lastly followed by a operations round

Interview Questions

• capital markets, tell me about yourself, what do you know about bny?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

full day process has been taken. total 3 rounds are there. first two rounds of HR then last ops round.
    total time of last interview is around 1 hr 10 mins. it was very details interview have taken a more about technical questions.

Interview Questions

• very technical detail questions were asked by ops manager.   1 Answer

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

Interview

I got in through the campus recruitment in the last semester of my mba and they interview went very well. the first round was aptitude test which was quite decent not too hard or easy and once you clear that its smooth sailing from there on. then there was group discussion which consisted of around 15 people. they just took whoever was talking irrespective of their flow of communication. then finally there was a financial round where they asked questions related to the company and how would i be of use to them and what i do know about the company and how i can contribute myself to them.

Interview Questions

• They asked several questions like what do you know about the company and also some financial questions like where does the prepaid expenses come in the balance sheet and also about the golden rules of accounting,   1 Answer

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Save your time don't apply here. worst HR I ever met. Uncooperative employees and security.
    First thing they ask you is whether you are comfortable with night shift and if yes mention that in your resume.