BNY Mellon Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNY Mellon Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Boston, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

Painless, basic questions on background knowledge within the finance world.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate, I would advise on asking for more and seeing what their limits are.

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and was screened for qualifications. I was subsequently contacted by the hiring manager and we discussed the role, its challenges and requirements. Both conversations went well.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

the process was simple the hr was very knowledgeable and the operations manager was sweet i just had an panic attack and was unable to answer because it was my first interview hence was unable to give my 100%

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

I can't share the hiring process on social website. For more information please contact the HR department of the company.

Interview Questions

• Technical question on Investment Banking.   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Started with an easy aptitude test based on English and Finance questions.

HR round was taken by a well qualified lady who decides which department and profile should you be assigned an interview for. Basic HR questions were asked and CTC was told - no scope for negotiation though.

The technical interview was taken by a Manager and consisted of basic discussion of the job responsibilities and finance domain questions were asked

Interview Questions

• 1. Your expectations from this job profile
      2. Why do you want to leave your current job
      3. Ready to work in rotational shifts   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in December 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to set up an interview the following week. Interview consisted of general questions. Afterwards, I was offered a tour of the facility and was guided through what would have been my duties if I was selected to fill the position. Overall a favorable experience, despite not getting the job.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Phone interview by the hiring manager for the position of Associate. The interview process involves answering basic questions. Like strength and weaknesses. How do you handle difficult situations.What is the difference between hard work and smart work? How do you feel about working nights and weekends?

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

HR, APTITUDE, OPS. very smooth Process. sometime we need to wait for ops round. over all a good company to work with. i am working since 2011. many process have night shifts. night allowance is less