BNY Mellon Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

BNY Mellon Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Began with phone interview with recruiter. Straightforward Interview process. Met with five or six different managers and discussed background, current role, and the position they were hiring for. Total length was about an hour. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? How do you work as part of a team?   Answer Question

NAV Ops, Investment Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewed all the supervisors and the managers. All asked very general questions and all seemed reasonable and cool. Only downside is that interview lasted about 1-2 hours, which can also be a positive as well.

Technical Account Spec Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied online on its website, got HR phone call a week later and booked the interview in three days. Two interviewers (two managers) attended. It was all about my past experience and background. Including examples in certain situations. There would be a secondary round interview if I pass this round. Wish that I would make it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I just finish the first round today. I am sharing it because otherwise my account with glassdoor would expire. Will update my interview if any progress.

Investment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, interview with HR rep, and interview with hiring manager. We had the initial phone interview going over the 2 jobs, what my skills were, what my future was as far as getting my MBA and leading an effective team once I was there with the company for awhile.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from your employer?   1 Answer