BNY Mellon Project Manager III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNY Mellon Project Manager III Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by a mutual fried to an Executive VP. It took several weeks before we were able to speak, however once we spoke, based on my background I was invited to interview with another Exec VP, who asked me to consider another position as well. Once I chose the position i was interested in, I had a group interview with the department manager and four of the managers in the team.

Interview Questions

• All the question revolved around my prior PM experience. The most challenging questions were around how I would handle specific situations. It was a very diverse group, and that was reflected in the 'inbox' questions that were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was generous - There was no need for negotiatiuon.

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

Initial process is automated, seems to work well. Initial telephone interview scheduled via email and/or phone call from HR. Same with face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more of a conversation with this hiring manager, very relaxed, yet I was able to express all my related experience in one hour   Answer Question

Project Manager III Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in March 2010.

Interview

Had a short phone screening, then called in the next week for 1:1 interview with the Managing Director. Was very professional, comfortable and generally a good experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The position was presented to me at a specified rate; no negotiation.