BNY Mellon Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNY Mellon Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at BNY Mellon

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY).

Interview

First Interview was over the phone. Came in to interview at the NY corporate building twice with varius VPs of two different groups. Got the offer two weeks after the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Everyone asked me to tell them a little bit about myself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fixed pay of 18/hr and that was it. No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy process. Recruiter called to schedule interviews either in person or over phone for two divisions. Decided to attend in person. Had one 1 hour interview in one division and three 45 minutes - 1 hour long interviews in the other. Recruiter called three weeks later to offer position.

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Tacoma, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a detailed interview where they started asking about myself, my projects, my weaknesses and strengths. They asked a lot about team work and peer to peer training. Also asked me what I like and dont like about working with others

Interview Questions

• what are some of the things you don't like about team work?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

It was a multi round interview process. The 1st round had behavioral questions over the phone. The 2nd round was with a specific department. The interviewer was really nice and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you took initiative to complete a difficult task.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Lake Mary, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Basically just applied to the job and then if they liked your resume they give you a phone call that was about it. It took about 3-4 weeks for the whole process in all

Interview Questions

• "when did you have to lead a group"
      "When did you face a situation with somone difficult to work with"
      "why do u want to work here"
      "what do you know about the company?"
      "what are your strengths/weaknesses"   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Interview

Very simple process, submitted my CV and was interviewed by my future manager in the team I applied for. The interview was up to half an hour long, and competency based. Not very technical at all but perhaps that varies across divisions. I was notified soon after that I was successful.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

The application process begins with an online form. You are required to fill out relevant information with regards to education and personal details. The only documents required are a CV and relevant cover letter. I was notified about the interview after about 3 weeks, with a day before the scheduled interviewer. The interview was relatively informal and enjoyable; it lasted slightly less than half an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have demonstrated entrepreneurship.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you have overcome a challenge.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you have demonstrated integrity.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your greatest achievement, and what you learnt from it.   Answer Question