BNY Mellon Tax Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Why recommended for another position through one of my professors. The interview was very laid back; however, I did not get the job. They called me two days later and said that the manager was interested in me for another position. Had the interview the following week. Again, very laid back. I interviewed with one manager in person and two on the phone. They mainly asked about my experience related to the job and my knowledge of several softwares.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
  • What is your experience level with the Microsoft Applications?   Answer Question
  • How do you think any of your work experience could help with this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (East Syracuse, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online through BNY Mellon's website received a call to interview a couple of days later. Interview was scheduled for the following week. Interview went extremely well and both gentlemen who interviewed me were easy to speak to and courteous.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were routine but I always think that when they ask "what is your greatest weakness" is challenging.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

A very easy interview, met with 2 managers on a 2:1 interview, and they were extremely friendly. They spoke more about the position than asked about my credentials, which I kept reverting back to. They're really looking for someone who'll fit into the team dynamic, since training will come on the job. Took over 2 months for an offer to be made though.

Tax Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in September 2007.

Interview

I've had only one interview with the company. The process was very straight forward. The questions that were asked were basic questions asking to describe one's skills, work history and geneal idea of what to expect.

Interview Questions

• Please descirbe you daily responsibilities as go through your day.   Answer Question