BNY Mellon Trade Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

1.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was brief, less than an hour - process overall was generally easy. It helps if you know how internal trade processes are managed. Was interviewed by two people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was an hour long, I had three managers in the interview. Each one took turns asking questions. Most question were about my background and how I would apply it to the position. Towards the end the managers told about the position and what they do a their teams. They close out by telling about what Bny Mellon offers employees.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Simple and short I was asked if I was willing to learn new functions and be available for a lot of overtime I met only with the hiring vice president and she just gave the job in brief and took phone calls during the interview we seemed to get along great I had high hopes for working there

Interview Questions

• My familiarity with the basic functions and would I be willing to learn   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Syracuse, NY) in August 2008.

Interview

Initially it took a while to hear back from HR because they wanted to get everyone in a specific training class, but once I heard back, it went fairly quickly. I interviewed with HR first, then was directed to a manager's office for a second interview. The questions were straight-forward and not difficult whatsoever.