BNY Mellon Trust Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNY Mellon Trust Associate Interview Questions

2.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Very detail and cordial. A little for them to decide on their candidate. That can result in losing the best candidate for the posistion. applied online then call by human resource and set in person interview

Interview Questions

• Very Job oriented skills and experiences   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The agency called me about the job and it took a few weeks to get the interview. I had to interview for the agency first. I had a face to face interview thrusday and they call me Tuesday to tell me I got hired. Two person interview me. They ask you the basic question, like tell me about your past experience and education. They were very nice

Interview Questions

• Go over your resume? Talk about your experience with excel   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The agency submit my application and it took 2 weeks, after that they set an interview. Two people interview me, they were really nice. they asked the basic questions about my resume. After the interview it took 2 days to get an answer. I started 2 weeks later, since i had 2 background checks

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your resume?
      Tell me about your last job?
      How proficient are you in excel?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I had 1 phone interview and 1 in person interview. Went very smooth and happen to be very easy, they are jsut trying to get a feel for your personality and if you will be a good fit for the team. Get place to get starting work experience, but does not provide mouch room for growth.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous work experience
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Trust Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

For me, it was a good interview and hiring process. I did a phone interview and then a face-to-face with the hiring manager. I didn't feel any pressure, and the questions were more so about getting to know me (which is a plus).

Negotiation

There is no negotiation :(

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview. Interviewed with two individuals in conference room. It was relaxed not intimidating. A few weeks later I received an offer with entry level salary. Non negotiable. The benefits were good.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Good first impressions of the company and interviewer. Interview was long, but entertaining. After the interview, it took them about a month to give an offer. This was during the "negotiation" process.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any specific questions...just the typical "What is your greatest weakness?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate. Was given the impression I was on a fast track, I wasn't.

Trust Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2012.

Interview

One on one interview, very relaxed and informal. Spoke about my background and my previous experience. Very nice people in the interview, if you don't know the answer don't answer as these are specific type of investments and answering incorrectly will only do you damage.

Trust Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was thorough and the 3 individuals I interviewed with were very knowledgeable and gave a good impression of the work to be performed and the work life balance. My previous skills were a great match for the needs for the position and I was able to answer all questions articulately as well as give them thought provoking questions. Overall great expereince and I am happy with my decision.

Interview Questions

• What specific skills did you least like at your previous employer and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

not applicable good offer