BOHAN Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BOHAN Advertising

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at BOHAN Advertising

New Business Director Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at BOHAN Advertising.

Interview

They had several phone interviews first and then an in-person interview. If it had gone further they wanted an onsite day of meeting people and seeing their process. They were very good at asking questions and they also made themselves very available for any questions and concerns I had.

Interview Questions

Account Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BOHAN Advertising in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online through LinkedIn. I was a little off-put due to the language that they had decided to use in their job offer as it seemed extremely smug. Statements like:

- "Do not apply if you can't handle (insert overly used jargon here)."

- "If you don't have what it takes ........dont waste our time"

- "Were looking for a rockstar, unicorn, ninja..etc.....(again.... insert the overly used jargon)".

- "Only people with 10+ years experience will be considered..."

Seriously!?!? 10 years for an account sup. position? I'm sorry but if I had been at a shop for 10 years I wouldn't be at an Account Supervisor level anymore - nor would I be applying for that as I would have more experience and skills in my wheelhouse!

I'm originally from Nashville and was applying because I was wanting to move back be close to my family and friends. But right now I live and work in the Bay Area and have worked successfully for THREE agencies while here (positions being - AD, Strategy and Digital Strategist). Through hard work I've grown my skills , contacts and resources 100 times faster working in between here and LA. ALL a lot faster than I would have if I stayed back home.

This shop seems like it cant see past their arrogance and their local clients. The lack of competition maybe has to do with it?? I dunno. Plus creatives probably don't have that many places to choose from like they would in bigger cities so they just put up with it.

Maybe that's the reason why you don't have any applications from people in NY, LA SF or Chi. Why would somebody want to apply when an agency has that type of attitude.

You know what they say - a bid in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Interview Questions

• I got an email back asking some minor questions and then after that I heard nothing.   1 Answer