BOLD by Devoteam Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BOLD by Devoteam

2.5

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam (Miami, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

In reality as usual, but the interviewer just wanted specific answers, it seemed as if you would not have the exact answer he would consider bad, at the end I could be hired because I was the best candidate but I believe my interview was not so good.

Interview Questions

• Can you take orders from people younger than you   1 Answer

Junior Data Scientist Interview

Interview

Superficial interview, typically of a consultant company. They didn't read my CV beforehand neither the company internal "CV" form that I had to fill and send before the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a PUSH and POST in a http request?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)).

Interview

Recruiter scheduled the interview for a temporary rental space located in UPorto. Asked me to describe my professional career and the reasons for moving to Portugal. Recruiter was somewhat rude when started asking about a certain point of my career (when I established my own business). Ended the interview asking me to fill a 3-page form mirroring my CV (which I didn't do). Hostile interviewer and waste of time having to fill a form with information which is already in my CV.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam (Lisbon (Portugal)) in April 2020.

Interview

At the start she talked about the company and then asked me, my background, what I've done before and what I was looking for.

It wasn't as hard as I thought but it seems they are talking to everyone so they can fill their bases

Interview Questions

• What MVC means and explain each one of the acronyms.
      What do I know about React and Redux   Answer Question

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam (Lisbon (Portugal)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was very young and arrogant. Spoke for more than 10 minutes about the company and then asked me about my past experiences, listening with a clear "I don't care" look in her face. Tested my english skills with the question "describe your last profesional experience". Then, finally, started to ask technical questions and obviously she had no idea what those questions were about, she couldn't even pronouce the correct name of tags. At last, she asked me to SPELL (that's right, SPELL) line codes. Unbelievable, terrible experience.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a new profesional challenge?   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam (Lisbon (Portugal)) in September 2019.

Interview

Asked to tell what areas of it i was interested about. What languages I had studied and related questions. Also asked to speak english to see if i was fluent.

Interview Questions

• Some questions about MVC architecture, patterns, programming languages habits, and http requests.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Questions about the CV, what is data science, which programming languages I'm confortable with, availability to travel, if I owned a drivers license, in which cities I would like to work, expected salary.

IOS D Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam.

Interview

Interviewed in a small room with a an rh consultant with a very short and generic question about techincal skills i had. What were mysalarie expectations, place to work and what would i liked to do in the future. It also talked about international projects but with no big relevance or detailed explanation

Interview Questions

• A big challenge you could overcome?   1 Answer

Devops/Systems Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aveiro (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam (Aveiro (Portugal)) in January 2019.

Interview

Relaxed talk about work done during college and technologies I worked with, some of them in detail, the projects I liked the most. Then it was some talk about what I wanted to do and what the company does

Interview Questions

• What have I worked on during my college degree, technologies, used, what I liked most.
      With the technologies they went in depth in some to figure out what I had done. This showed a reasonable knowledge on the part of the interviewer who belonged to the hr.
      Salary expectations, what the company was about and how they are organized   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam (Lisbon (Portugal)) in October 2018.

Interview

Face to face interview.
    The interviewer was a little bias because of my age.
    Showed no interest what so ever.
    I wasn't able to know if there was a little more than a few weeks and organized team of the company