BOLD by Devoteam Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BOLD by Devoteam

2.3

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam (Miami, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

In reality as usual, but the interviewer just wanted specific answers, it seemed as if you would not have the exact answer he would consider bad, at the end I could be hired because I was the best candidate but I believe my interview was not so good.

Interview Questions

• Can you take orders from people younger than you   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

They have standard questions, most of them don't know what they are asking, the real interview os with they clients, if you know the basic is ok... It's a consultancy company...
    They pish people in likein with hot girls in human resources, standard technique for consultant company's in Portugal, then they read some questions and see if you are comfortable awnsering them. Most of them don't know the awnsers, they only know some keywords

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about communications and data formats, HTML rest soap json xml   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam (Lisbon (Portugal)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was normal, being more of a conversation. The person who interviewed me put me at ease, and this contributed to a relaxed interview where you can get the best of either side.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam.

Interview

First, HR meeting. Personal and behavioural questions.
    Second, Client interviews. Those interviews depend on the client you're applying to. The offer depends on the client review. If the client is not happy and don't choose you, the manager will try to find other clients that suits our spectations.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam (Lisbon (Portugal)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of chat with the recruiter about standard career questions while analysing my past experiences and my acquired skills and extending into my future career expectations were. That was followed also by the recruiter making a summary description of the company, its history, mission and fields of action, etc, leading to a chat about the job opportunities potentially available to me.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were fairly standard amidst an informal and pleasant conversation.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

The interview was easy, the only thing I did was talk about the projects I did and what I wanted to do, and then just listened while the interviewer was describing the company. They sell really well the company.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

One interview on-site, another at the client as usual. People are nice, but make sure to pressure to remove unwanted bits from the contract such as no-compete clauses and such. If you want to leave the company later down the road, this will help. Also, make sure to reach an agreement on what happens when things go bad (eg: you receive an offer, etc).

Interview Questions

• Nothing new here, as usual the client is the one calling the shots   Answer Question

Negotiation

You should be able to negotiate contract clauses such as no-compete and notice time when leaving the company.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam (Lisbon (Portugal)) in November 2016.

Interview

Started by showing off the company's HQ and building up the corporate image, followed by a chat with one of the company's HR recruiters regarding academic background, qualifications, and previous work experience. The recruiter dedicated a considerable part of the interview to get up to speed on my profile while adding my personal information to the company's database, which showed a complete lack of preparation.

Interview Questions

• All questions revolved around qualifications and previous work experience, either to double-check what I listed in my resume or to make up for the lack of preparation and help fill the company's job applicant profile.   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

It was Skype interview and I enjoyed with replying all their answers, there were about 40 candidates and my turn came around 5 O clock and then I...keep on watching on screen when my turn came I was very excited what to answer and what they will ask me

Interview Questions

• tell me some thing about yourself   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BOLD by Devoteam (Lisbon (Portugal)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn for a meeting. I went to their offices. They have nice offices in Lisbon and although I had to wait for some time, it was relatively pleasant, and people were nice. I believe my salary expectations did not meet their expectations at all (low salaries are still a reality in Portugal), so the conversation went downhill from there. I was told some feedback would be provided. Never heard from them again. Would have been nice to hear something from them, considering it was someone in a top position doing the interview. Does come out good in the end, after all. Pity.