BOXX Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at BOXX Technologies

Lead Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BOXX Technologies (Austin, TX).

Interview

I responded to a direct job posting on a major job board, and a couple days later I received a call back from an on-sight HR rep, for a 30 minute HR phone screen. At the end of the call, the HR rep sateted her intention to forward my resume to the Validation manager, for consideration.

About a week later I was invited to an on-sight interview. Once onsight, the interview was short. It consisted of a 45 minute discussion in the manager's office, and for 10 minutes of that time, one of the Validation Engineers came in to talk briefly. There was no technical interview, no type of verification questions to ensure that I knew how to do the job that I was applying for.
    There was a brief discussion about salary, where the manager asked what I was looking for, then promptly told me that he could pay me $20k less, no exceptions. My current job was ending, so I told him that the salary was acceptable.

1 week later I hadn't heard a peep, so I contacted the HR rep again and asked if I could expect an offer. I was told that I should expect an offer soon. Another week later I received the offer.

When I showed up on my first day, I met with HR to discuss benefits and sign a W4. I was told at that time that the manager that hired me had been reassigned to the Engineering team, so I had a new manager. I later met with the original hiring manager again in his office that day, who expressed dissatisfaction at being reassigned by his upper management.

Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BOXX Technologies (Austin, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Responded to a job post on LinkedIn. The post had a very detailed questionnaire that was required, maybe 5 questions about sales processes. After sending in the questionnaire I received an email asking for a phone interview. A panel interview was next, followed by offer letter from HR. Total 6 weeks

Negotiation

I asked for additional revisions to the offer letter. Some items were granted, and some were not. I thought it was fair, I felt good that I at least asked up front vs. hold regrets after excepting the position.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

There was a phone interview with an outside HR company called Oasis. Then I had a sit down interview at their office in north Austin with the Marketing VP, Sales VP, CEO and Engineering VP separately. Then I received a call a day later from Marketing VP offering me a position. He sent me an offer letter, which I must sign and return to them. By the next week I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve our sales by 10% in the next quarter?   Answer Question