BP Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BP Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2017

1.6

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

1 interview and I nailed it from top to bottom best part of my day was learning about the company and just rocking it man just rocking it. Just an amazing day.

Interview Questions

• What would you do without your mother?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BP

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

It was a quick call back after I had my online application submitted. They call 3-4 after. My interview was set 2 days after. On the interview I was asked the common questions. It was inference in the air while we were talked like I was going to be hired. Evidently after the interview we talked about a day I can come back and start paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to lead in a group, how'd you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Satellite Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Satellite Beach, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

I took my time dressed up for the interview to meet the owner of the company. I was not prepared to look around the store for 30 minutes as he was late for the interview. Then when he arrived, asked me a few questions, shook my hand, and told me to take some time and look around the store and memorize the prices to get ready for training. That was pretty much the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Was my drawer ever short from previous employee dealing with money?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Osseo, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BP (Osseo, WI) in October 2012.

Interview

Mngmnt did go through all proper teqs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Avtually none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Pontiac, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

Was very easy...and didn't wear a suit just casual wear. Was also was givin free drinks and food during the whole process. The orientation was at some hotel with other nice people. The whole process was very professional.

Interview Questions

• Q. describe a perfect day.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rocky River, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BP (Rocky River, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

My interview was very casual. I knew one cashier who worked there from going in there for gas all the time. She referred my to her boss and I brought a resume in for her. She called me a few days later for an interview, which consisted of us standing in the store basically just her asking me about my work ethic and how I'd deal with customers and my availability. After that we set up a time to do a drug test. After the results came back that I passed, I got a schedule and began training.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions threw me off, they were pretty simple. Nothing like "Why do tennis balls have fuzz on them?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiated. Each manager of BP doesn't really have a say in the hourly wage that you get. That's more of a corporate thing I think.

Anonymous Employee in Norway, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Norway, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

All I had to do was submit an application and had a very short interview, maybe 5 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, barely any questions at all. This is a job that anyone can do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omro, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Omro, WI) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview was easy. He asked me why I wanted to work there and when I was available. I was then told to come back for training. When I cam back they showed me how to swipe credit cards and work the cash register. The next day I came back they made me do everything all by myself. I had to clean the store. Work the cash register and figure everything out while they sat there counting money and wouldn't help me at all.

Interview Questions

I declined because they wouldn't train me anymore then just showing me some things on the register. Very rude also.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Sunderland, North East England, England (UK)).

Interview

It was a brief one on one with the underdog in the stock room. She explained all the ins and ours then asked when I could start as they were desperate. I now know why and it's because if someone doesn't pay for fuel (drives off) it gets took out of your wages and it's an absolute disgrace. It was pointless picking up my wages most of the time. I stayed for 4 months then left.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2013.

Interview

Was organized . Direct interview with the managers , they valued the personality and the interest to work in for the company. The company first had a regular check on your behavioral aspects , then the attentions towards the customers, finally the adaption of culture. Finally they had a background check before the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What is it your looking in this role ?   1 Answer