BP Future Leaders Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BP Future Leaders Programmer Interview Questions

2.7

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BP in October 2015.

Interview

They make a recorded video interview for initiation. They expect you to present yourself in front of a camera, but you do not actually talk to a person. They dont respect people enough to call and ask/explain. You do not receive any feedback whatsoever before, during or after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BP

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Algiers (Algeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at BP (Algiers (Algeria)) in October 2015.

Interview

Started with submitting CV online,then a few days later was invited to record a video interview with 9 questions, mostly competency questions about my previous jobs, experience, and aspirations. Questions were standard but the process of recording your own video interview is daunting. I did not enjoy it at all. Completely inhumane.

Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BP in January 2012.

Interview

Two round phone interviews. All about conpentency based questions. One was tell us a time that you learned from others.