BP IT Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BP IT Manager Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BP (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

5 week delay from posting closing to even being told that I would be interviewed, a further week and a bit before a date was set.... interview itself was very structured: formal and formulaic. Having given these interviews at the company in the past, I know how strict the company policy is on what you can/can't say and the limitations on general chat: e.g. can't ask the interviewee what their journey was like or how their family is as it could be seen to be a bias against people who have longer commutes or any bias on the basis of D&I (diversity and inclusion: gender, sexual preference in particular) or those that have children (or are about to!).

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with a sensitive subject.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BP

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BP (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

The hiring process took almost 1 month. First HR will call you for verification, then phone interview with one of the global Manager mostly to check your current job responsibilities if its a fit on the job that you are applying to. If everything goes well, you will be invited for face to face interview with HR manager, hiring manager and SME from the team. Comprises of technical and behavioural interview and its not easy.. Its the hardest interview i ever went to.. Then if they like you, they will ask you to take online assessment (that is also hard). Then if everything went well after a week, you will received the greatest news of your life..

IT Manager Interview

Interview

It was a great experience but was not what I really wanted. I thought it was nice but overall just was not a fit on either party involved.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at BP in June 2012.

Interview

be subservient and don't challenge the director even if he's a feckless Scottish knob with less whit than a Turkish bath in winter and the personality of a turd on heat

Interview Questions

Negotiation

carp