BP Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

3.1

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

I interviewed online through a video interview software. Basic behavioral questions were asked and your responses were recorded. You do not talk to anyone, you simply record your responses to questions in a certain time limit

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at BP (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied in August and completed first round of interviews in September. Got an offer for an on campus interview in October, they didn't notify me until a few days before. There are two parts to the 2nd round of interviews. The interviews are more situational and technical questions, so they were quite difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BP (West Lafayette, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

Behavioral interview at first. Next stage is a technical interview. The personal and behavioral interview section asks for a candidates actions and inputs on a variety of situations. Overall, the interview procedure was stream lined, and the atmosphere was not tense.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

Video interview, received after completing the Situational Judgement Test. This is the first round interview, have 3 days to complete. Contains 4 questions, all of them are behavioral questions, such as why do you want to work here. Common questions I think, not too hard. The second round interview is still video type.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at BP?  How do you handle a conflict at work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was an online interview in which the computer used a software like Skype to interview you, however it was not a live interviewer, but something like a youtube video that showed you what the question was, in doing so technically you should be less nervous, however I found it not really that much more useful, aside from the huge benefit of being able to interview at your convenience.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve the conflict created by a non working team member.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

First and second round digital interview that involved responding to online video recordings. Have 3 minutes to record your response and you only get 1 shot at answering each question. Difficult to focus while you can see the clock ticking down while you're trying to answer. Lengthy questions for only 3 minutes to respond

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BP (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Short questionnaire to start, followed by a 10 minute, 4 question, digital behavioral interview. I have received an offer for a second digital interview that says it should take 25 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BP (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

First, I had an virtual interview. This consisted of behavioral based questions and occurred about 7 days after I was notified I had an interview. About a week after that, I filled out an online test consisting of math, logic and reasoning questions. This all culminated with a two day, on campus interview, consisting of a dinner, two 45 minute interviews, a group case study and an individual case study.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you witnessed something unethical happen and what did you do about it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BP in November 2015.

Interview

30 question questionaire
    then one-way video interview
    I applied online and automatically received link to questionnaire then automatically received link to video interview. The video interview only had 4 questions, but they were easy questions. It was awkward to just to a screen. I did not perform very well, but whatever.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BP in September 2015.

Interview

10 min virtual interview, four questions, one question you have 30 second to prepare and 3 minutes to answer. It seems easy but i feel a little bit harder compared to personal interview.....hope it helps!

Interview Questions

• ask about your major and why do you want to work for them   Answer Question