BP Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BP Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at BP (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied in August and completed first round of interviews in September. Got an offer for an on campus interview in October, they didn't notify me until a few days before. There are two parts to the 2nd round of interviews. The interviews are more situational and technical questions, so they were quite difficult.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BP (West Lafayette, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

Behavioral interview at first. Next stage is a technical interview. The personal and behavioral interview section asks for a candidates actions and inputs on a variety of situations. Overall, the interview procedure was stream lined, and the atmosphere was not tense.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

Video interview, received after completing the Situational Judgement Test. This is the first round interview, have 3 days to complete. Contains 4 questions, all of them are behavioral questions, such as why do you want to work here. Common questions I think, not too hard. The second round interview is still video type.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at BP?  How do you handle a conflict at work?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

First and second round digital interview that involved responding to online video recordings. Have 3 minutes to record your response and you only get 1 shot at answering each question. Difficult to focus while you can see the clock ticking down while you're trying to answer. Lengthy questions for only 3 minutes to respond

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BP (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

First, I had an virtual interview. This consisted of behavioral based questions and occurred about 7 days after I was notified I had an interview. About a week after that, I filled out an online test consisting of math, logic and reasoning questions. This all culminated with a two day, on campus interview, consisting of a dinner, two 45 minute interviews, a group case study and an individual case study.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you witnessed something unethical happen and what did you do about it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BP in November 2015.

Interview

30 question questionaire
    then one-way video interview
    I applied online and automatically received link to questionnaire then automatically received link to video interview. The video interview only had 4 questions, but they were easy questions. It was awkward to just to a screen. I did not perform very well, but whatever.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BP (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I searched for the opening through a job match on BP career website then I submitted application online. After I successfully submitted my application, I waited for a few days, then i was invited for the Situational Judgement Questionnaire. Uponing completing the questionnaire, I was invited for an video interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BP in October 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of video interviews, then on-site technical interview.

Video interview was much harder than expected. You had 30 seconds of prep time to answer the question then a 3 minute limit to answer the question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BP (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online through BP's application. After the application was received, I completed a set of situational judgement questions as initial screening. Having passed that point, I was invited to an online virtual interview via hirevue.

Interview Questions

• What interests your about the oil industry, and BP in particular?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BP (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a video interview. I personally prefer having a face-to-face interview but with such a large company it is hard to make that feasible. The interview was pretty average. Just standard behavioral questions. It is a very competitive process. However, there is a general consensus that BP is a great company to work with and if you get an offer you should definitely go for it