BP Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

3.1

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

Passed initial tests. Competency interview very soft. When have you had to work as a team? When you had to overcome a difficult relationship? What is the proudest goal that you have achieved?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BP

Intern Interview

Interview

45 minute behavioral interview followed by 45 minute technical interview

Interview Questions

• the technical interview questions were material that I had not yet seen in school   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

online qs, phone competency based interview, tech interview and asessment centre

Interview Questions

• Project Management Case studies   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

Interview is half behavioral and half technical assessment. They will assess your academic record, previous experiences, and interview in the consideration. The time to respond takes a while, as the company waits until they have completed interviews for all possible candidates.

Interview Questions

• Technical assessment includes mathematical calculations.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP in September 2014.

Interview

Asked based on the interview questions given from a paper. Was a 75 minute interview. Both behavioral and technical.

Technical question was based on fluid and thermodynamics. Behavioral was easy, and no deep thinking is required.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BP in September 2015.

Interview

10 min virtual interview, four questions, one question you have 30 second to prepare and 3 minutes to answer. It seems easy but i feel a little bit harder compared to personal interview.....hope it helps!

Interview Questions

• ask about your major and why do you want to work for them   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BP (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online through BP's application. After the application was received, I completed a set of situational judgement questions as initial screening. Having passed that point, I was invited to an online virtual interview via hirevue.

Interview Questions

• What interests your about the oil industry, and BP in particular?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BP in November 2015.

Interview

30 question questionaire
    then one-way video interview
    I applied online and automatically received link to questionnaire then automatically received link to video interview. The video interview only had 4 questions, but they were easy questions. It was awkward to just to a screen. I did not perform very well, but whatever.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BP (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Application form, followed by Situational Judgement Questionnaire and Numerical/Verbal test. Numerical test was one of the easier ones I've done. Hard to know what is wanted in the situational judgement questionnaire. The questions make you order situations for how likely you'd be to respond in a different way. Sometimes all the answers are positive things.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP in October 2009.

Interview

The BP interview consisted of 2 45 minute interviews. The first was your typical interview, and the second was a case study. You are presented with some facts and must determine a strategic plan for the company. During this process, other typical questions are asked.