BP Procurement Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BP Procurement Specialist Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BP (Naperville, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview process was fairly straightforward. On campus interview with behavior based interview questions, then on-site interview with more behavior based questions and a case study. On campus interview was with 2 BP employees, onsite interview was broken up into interview questions and case, with 2 BP employees in each.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were responsible for the safety of others and what actions did you take to ensure their safety.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Naperville, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

Felt very comfortable with the interview. It was very relaxed and laid back. The first half of the interview was behavorial and the rest was a case study. It lasted about an hour and a half. I received the opportunity to interview through my university.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over the rest of the applicants we have or will interview?   Answer Question

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BP (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

3 interviews all were face to face. First was with line manger. Then head of dept then IT procurement director. No tests but challenging interviews That pushed me to explain reasons I wanted to leave and work for BP.

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BP in October 2010.

Interview

Attended career fair, gave BP my resume, was offered an interview (for an internship). Interviewed with the company a few weeks later. The interview was about 1/3 personal questions 1/3 situational and 1/3 questions relevant to your major. A few of the questions relevant to my major was about procurement and the procurement process. I enjoyed the interview because it was a nice challenge and they asked relevant, smart questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you need to consider when you want to procure something international.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for an internship.