BP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BP Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

3.3

BP East Fuels Value Chain Challenger Interview

Interview

One round on campus - very structured. they asked a bunch of structured questions and then towards the end a case. second round in chicago. same format but also a group assesment. The group assesment was just a time for everyone to sit around a table and approach a team case.

Interview Questions

• The group assesment is difficult because you dont know what to expect.   Answer Question

Implementation Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was almost an hour long. It started off with pretty typical behavior questions like discussing leadership experiences and experiences working in teams. The questions got harder as the interview went on and the last few were pretty specific and challenging.

Interview Questions

• Discuss an experience you've had where you overcame an obstacle   Answer Question

Trading Intern Interview

Interview

It was a fairly standard interview process. It was a 2 on 1 interview. It will consist of a behavioral interview and 2 case studies. For the behavioral interview answer how you function in a team. Note times that you were successful and weren't successful. Always spin it to make it a positive. The second part was 2 case studies. Just answer the questions confidently and don't waiver on your answer or worry about getting it wrong. Confidence is what they want to see.

IT Manager Interview

Interview

It was a great experience but was not what I really wanted. I thought it was nice but overall just was not a fit on either party involved.

Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

An online application followed by a competency based phone interview then called for face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced difficulty forming relationships.   Answer Question

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

Firstly online application followed by numerical and verbal reasoning tests, next had a competency telephone interview, finally 1.1 technical interview

Technical Architect Interview

Interview

It was a long process

Intern Interview

Interview

45 minute behavioral interview followed by 45 minute technical interview

Interview Questions

• the technical interview questions were material that I had not yet seen in school   Answer Question

Field Technician Interview

Interview

Long wait to get back to me, Very general and smooth on the phone interview proccess,
    just general stuff nothing out of the norm. still waiting to see if i have made it to the next level of the interview process i guess the will mail me sonething to fill ou

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a difficult interview with many exhibits displayed and a few open ended questions. I thought I did a good job but received little feedback. Hope to hear back soon.