BP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BP Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2018

3.1

FLS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BP (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through BP Career Portal. After 4 days, a BP recruiter contacted me for a phone interview. The phone interview is basically about your work experiences & reason for applying that related job at BP GBS. If you are selected for the face-to-face interview the recruiter will confirm with your availablity for the interview by sending an email within 1 day. During, a face to face interview you will be asked mostly about Compentency-Based Questions. Candidate from shared services experience is highly recommended for this job.

Interview Questions

• Relate your past work experience with the given BP Value   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

3 round interview, consisting of a case study. I got a case study around my topic and it was not so difficult. Depending on what you interview for you get a case study.

Interview Questions

• a case study that i had to present.   1 Answer

Technology Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BP (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Online Situational Judgement Questionnaire (SJQ) followed by 30 minute interview. The SJQ was a straightforward assessment that didn't require any preparation. The phone interview asked a lot of competency-based questions, but nothing technical.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BP (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to do video interview after 2 days. There's a 3 day time frame to complete interview with helpful training. Takes 30 minutes to complete and has to be done in one sitting. Mostly safety and leadership questions

Payroll Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Around 1 hour interview based on the behaviour questions. All the questions are around BP's value, and let candidate use their past experience to give examples, only a couple of technical questions are asked.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BP (Naperville, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

It was very simple. I applied online and then was called for a brief phone interview. After about a week I scheduled my in-person interview. Heard back about a week later I landed the job.

Interview Questions

• Their interview format was S.T.A.R. Situation, Task, Action, Risk.   Answer Question

Project Management Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BP (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Application form, online tests, phone interview with HR, Skype interview with someone from your future department and finally assessment centre. I got until the Skype interview which is a bit hard. They present real cases and ask you to apply project management into those cases to give your opinion. I answered with my knowledge from university but I was told that although I clearly knew the theory, I showed little experience (maybe that's why I was applying for graduate position).

Interview Questions

• They present real cases and ask you to apply project management into those cases to give your opinion.   1 Answer

Supply and Trading Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BP (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview, which was very formal. The person had set questions, and was an overall good process, as BP is a really cool company to work for by the sounds of it

Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

I applied for the Future Leaders Program online and, after having passed the first screening, I have been called for a "digital interview". It consisted of a series of behavioural questions and the replies were recorded by the HireVue video interview software. Total interview time was approx. 15 minutes.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Melbourne, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

supper i had interview for 30 mins no problems easy to crack with dead easy questions and any one crack with no problem, one should work here happily with no problem and excellent to work

Interview Questions

• they ask me about pennies and dimes?   1 Answer