BP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BP Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017

3.2

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Best way to land a job in BP, as with other big oil companies is to complete an internship. Historically there's an over 50% chance that interns will be offered a full time job after completing a summer internship. The recruiting process typically comprises behavioral interviews/experience based interviews as well as technical interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you felt the most energized being an employee?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

There was a number of stages which had to be completed however BP was very efficient in the way that these were carried out. From receiving an invitation for online tests to receiving an offer only took two weeks. Overall I would say it was the best recruiting experience I have had thus far.

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

After you pass the CV screening you'll get link to do online test with limited time, after you pass the online test you'll get hr interview by phone, after you pass hr interview you'll be invited to do user interview, after you pass user interview the last is general test, MCU and offer.

Interview Questions

• Need to know process description of Sales Gas and/or LNG   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

There are 2 rounds: HR and Technical ones. HR will ask several questions about your personal life and interest. Direct hire mgr will ask questions to understand your experiences. They might go to universities for interns.

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

Campus recruiting; one round of interview only for interns; it was a mix of behavioral questions and a mini case. The case was fairly easy compared with other consulting interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at BP.

Interview

Interview is half behavioral and half technical assessment. They will assess your academic record, previous experiences, and interview in the consideration. The time to respond takes a while, as the company waits until they have completed interviews for all possible candidates.

Interview Questions

• Technical assessment includes mathematical calculations.   Answer Question

IST Interview

Interview

Dropped off my resume at the career fair, got an email and scheduled to interview. 2 on 1 90 min interview, 45 min behavioral and 45 min case.

Didn't like the process

IST Interview

Interview

Campus career services sent along my resume. Got an email requesting a phone interview. Hour long behavioral phone interview. Followed up for video interview, two on one, 45 minute behavioral, 45 minute technical. Called two weeks later to offer job. Relatively easy, friendly thoughout.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

FLP Interview

Interview

Can someone share some case study or group exercise questions, best with recommended solutions, for the FLP assessement centre day? or any experience or tips about the AC interview pls pls pls

Interview Questions

• How do you solve the complain from the residence about the noise that our petrochemical plant makes?   Answer Question

Stem Scholarship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BP (Birmingham, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Basically I had to briefly talk about my application stuff and the sections, however the bulk of the interview was competency based questions, eg. greatest achievement, working in a team etc..so scenario based competency questions, I have selected (got an offer) but the offers arent due till feb/march and Glassdoor doesnt have a waiting for offer option.

Interview Questions

• cant specifically remember the questions, but something along the lines of tell us a time where you had to work with somebody difficult/conflicted etc and how did you go about getting past that.   Answer Question