BP Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BP Marketing Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Warrenville, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview process at BP is very detailed and thorough. The panel who conducted the interview was very well prepared and did an excellent job explaining the vacant position as well as the expectations for this position and how it fits into the overall department. The culture at this organization seemed very friendly as well.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of overcoming an obstacle(s) in your current position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BP

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied for a job online and received a phone call 3 weeks later for an interview.

The interview process consisted of 2 1-hour interview back to back (total of 2 hours). Questions were mostly behavioral (tell me about a time...) and a bit of discussion about the work history and background. Left the interview feeling like is went really well.

Got a call back 3 days later from HR to tell that they decided to go with an internal candidate. Found out later via the grapevine that they had created a position for this person because they didn`t know what to do with him. Complete waste of my time and theirs so beware of the ``Fake Interview`with this company.

Interview Questions