BP Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BP Trader Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BP in October 2013.

Interview

Two persons from BP asked questions. And one of them left early to catch the plane. The interview lasted around 45 minutes. First half of the interview is basic behavioral questions. Difficult to answer. Should prepare early. Second half of the interview is technical questions. Something related to the energy industry.

Interview Questions

• When some thing happens, which company should you invest?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BP

Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BP (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

competency telephone interview, then a face to face interview. They asked standard competency questions over the phone with HR. Just be prepared for the standard questions, team work, resilience etc. Then the face to face interview was with a trader, here they asked for your view on the markets, value and what interests you about commodities. Do not pretend to know more than you do, because they are EXPERTS!

Interview Questions

• How heavy is a 747, please estimate.   1 Answer

Trader Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BP in February 2012.

Interview

Behavioral questions. Heard about the case study but unsure what to review. After the fact pretty easy if you've had a energy case study before(S/D questions and trading ideas)

Interview Questions

• Ethics. Walk me through your resume. Review these pricings and costs, is it profitable to continue our operation of this rig?   Answer Question