BPM Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Staff A Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BPM (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Partners asked me question to determine whether I would be successful at the company. How I learned all my knowledge related to Taxation. How was I able to help them do taxation for C Corps, High Net Worth Individuals, Partnerships, LLPs, LLCs, S Corps, Estate, Trusts. How large of a company would be my best fit.

Interview Questions

• How was my Masters Program at San Jose State University   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BPM (San Jose, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Very professional, very friendly. I interviewed with three different people (each for 20 min) who all genuinely seemed to want to know more about me and were all happy to answer any and all questions I had about BPM. I received an offer from BPM within 3 days of my interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview was more conversational than questions based - questions were integrated into the conversation.   Answer Question

Assurance Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BPM (San Jose, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Within a week, was scheduled for a set of three back-to-back 20-minute interviews with Partners and Senior Managers in the office. Each interview was 1-on-1. No initial phone screening or on-campus interview.

Interview Questions

• No set list of questions. Interviews were conversational - getting to know you, walking through your resume. You have the opportunity to discuss/highlight whatever you think is most important.   Answer Question