BPR Properties (CA) Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA | Glassdoor

BPR Properties (CA) Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at BPR Properties (CA)

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BPR Properties (CA) (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

They called me to set up an interview with HR director. Their Admin Assistant is vey nice and let me choose the time which works for me.
    After 1 week, I had an interview with HR Director. They are nice and friendly but they didn't let me know the result of my interview.

Interview Questions

BPR Properties (CA) Response

Sep 8, 2017 – Senior VP Operations

Oops! I obviously overlooked this. My apologies. I appreciate hearing that the people you came into contact with left you with a positive impression. It appears something slipped through the... More

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BPR Properties (CA) (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I saw that they were hiring for a Front Desk Associate position at one of their hotels. I called and told them I was very interested. The manager told me to come in the next day with my resume and to talk to him about it then.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BPR Properties (CA) (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Medium to hard but rather stress free. Interviewer used conventional questions tools and was rather pleasant. Also got separate individual one on one meetings with various partners to wrap up the decision process.