BRIDGEi2i Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BRIDGEi2i Interview Questions

Interviews at BRIDGEi2i

2.9

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BRIDGEi2i in March 2014.

Interview

On campus interview lasted one day and got offer letter by the end of the day. Interviewers were one of the top employees and very friendly. Explained their products and services and their goals and how we can be part of their plan

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

aptitude and 2 programming(equal weightage for apti and coding)
    group discussion(case study will be given and questions based on the case study will be discussed)
    technical hr(no.of. hr rounds may change based on the count of shortlisted students)

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BRIDGEi2i (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was Telephonic as well as personal. Telephonic interview was very technical. Personal interview was carried out in 3 stages. HR, technical and general one with the direct boss asking to prove credibility since I was a lateral entry type candidate who was freelancing prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you and not just give you our project as a freelance project.?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BRIDGEi2i in January 2016.

Interview

initially t is a written test and then group discussion and then intrview...
    process was not tough. based on the student profile they asked questions.
    they asked me questions based on statistics and my friends were asked logical aptitude questions

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BRIDGEi2i.

Interview

Stage 1: Online test- Data Interpretation, Analytical, Verbal
    Stage 2: Group Discussion - Case Study (Groups of 10)
    Stage 3: HR Interview (Questions about hobbies, interests, self-intro, etc)
    Stage 4: Technical Interview

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies?
      Why did you choose your degree area?
      Why didn't you go to any other college?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BRIDGEi2i (Kolkata (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

First they arranged a aptitude round. aptitude was easy.After that next day they took gd of 6 people group and after that they took 2 interview first was technical and second was HR interview.

Analytics Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at BRIDGEi2i in December 2014.

Interview

Had 2 rounds of interview- 1 telephonic and 1 face to face. Telephonic was mainly a basic check on the skills listed on resume. I was asked basic questions on statistics, definition of a few ML techniques, few basic questions on R and a simple business case based question. The face to face happened a week later. Entirely based on business case study based questions. Though the interviewer gave me some time, I couldn't arrive at a convincing answer for the case study. I was also grilled a bit on few ML techniques.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BRIDGEi2i (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Total 4 Rounds
    1.Online Test - Data interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning , Technical(SQL,OOPs).
    2.GD(10 to 12 peoples )- 10 min for read case study , 15 min for Discussion, 5 min for conclusion .
    3.Technical Interview.
    4.HR Interview.

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BRIDGEi2i (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There was 1 written test, 1 technical interview and 1 round of HR interview. Technical questions were easy and regarding what we have worked on. Written test was related to database.

Interview Questions

• Basic database related questions and skill related questions   Answer Question

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BRIDGEi2i in March 2018.

Interview

I had four rounds of interview. First telephonic interview mixed of questions on Java,Selenium,SQL. Then face to face interview in which 1 hr of java, 1 hr of selenium and half an hour of SQL. Then i had an HR interview about salary discussion

Interview Questions

• Usual interview questions on java and selenium   1 Answer