BRTRC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BRTRC Interview Questions

2.0

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BRTRC.

Interview

The interview process was one of the best I have experienced. They were respectful of my time and did not drag the process out. The interview itself was comfortable, honest, and friendly. HR communicated with me well throughout it as well.

Interview Questions

Senior Acquisition Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BRTRC (Washington, DC) in February 2013.

Interview

I was hired directly, I also knew that BRTRC would be a good cultural and mission fit before being hired.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, however, the initial offer exceeded my requirement, so I accepted knowing that significant salary increases were in the future.

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BRTRC in July 2009.

Interview

I was shocked that my future supervisor allowed the admin to sit in on my interview. Obviously, neither one knew what duties and skills are required of a technical writer and had looked up interview questions from the Internet.

Both talked about themselves more than they asked questions of me.

Interview Questions