BSH Home Appliances USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BSH Home Appliances USA

2.4

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Interview

The hiring manager called me first. Receive on-site interview a few days after. The manager ask me questions on the SAP and cost allocation. Other questions are just behavioral questions. Very nice office and very nice staff.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Interview

flown in for on-sight interview. Shared/presented portfolio to design team along with other candidates. Went out for lunch, and viewed some facilities. Presented a 1-3 day small project given prior to the interview.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (Huntington Beach, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Interview was low key and friendly which had a great deal to do with who was conducting the interview. Discussion centered around department targets and integration within the team, long term career pathing and conversations around skills and experience (both past experience and future development). Salary discussions were held at a later date.

Interview Questions

• In light of associate's busy schedules, how will you manage your own onboarding process?   Answer Question

Negotiation

A higher salary than was originally proposed was able to be negotiated, though it was still markedly below the average salary for that job in that region of the country.

Industrial Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (Irvine, CA).

Interview

The initial application consisted of sending a .pdf portfolio (less than 5 MB), resume, and cover letter via e-mail. After that, I was contacted about a month later by an HR professional explaining that I had been selected to move forward in the process. I was flown to Irvine, California for the day, most of which was taken up by the interview. The interview was conducted as a group, with each candidate presenting their portfolios. After that the company took us to lunch, and then we returned to the office to present the results of a small design charette which we were asked to do before coming to the offices.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was the design charette. Each candidate was asked to create designs based on one of the client's brands, with an emphasis on functional designs for a particular demographic. Specifically, we were asked to design over racks for the Thermador brand for short individuals that may have difficulty lifting heavy items, as well as looking at trends in the late 20s/early 30s age group and taking them into consideration.   Answer Question

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. In person interview with HR and then with design team including a group portfolio review. 1:1 Follow up from HR including compensation topic. When I told HR there compensation for the position was below market rate they basically shrugged their shoulders. Drug test screening upon job offer. The compensation portion of the interview was troubling and ultimately their compensation offering was below market.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (New Bern, NC) in August 2010.

Interview

The process is not really good. The company is typical manufacturing company with not many talented people around.

Interview Questions

• Mostly it was about my previous work experience   1 Answer
    • Skills desing and drafting   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (Irvine, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Two person panel interview, and a couple of Excel tests with them in the room. They were very nice people who made the interview relaxed and comfortable. There were no issues.

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

You will get call from HR for three times interview and most of the questions could be find online and it's not hard since the pay is not high. You can pass at least the first round for sure.

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (Huntington Beach, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

It was very easy and comfortable, unfortunately that hiring manager has since passed away. I was offered the interview on a Tuesday, interviewed on Thursday and was asked Friday morning to complete a drug test. I received a call the following Wednesday asking if I could start on Monday.

Interview Questions

• What knowledge do you have of the home appliance industry?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA.

Interview

Great interview, very pleasant and informative. I did not feel like I was intimidated or pressured into anything. I was able to speak feely and develop a real feel for the person I would be reporting to.

Interview Questions

• Do I feel I am qualified for this job and can I meet it's requirements?   1 Answer