BSH Home Appliances USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BSH Home Appliances USA

2.5

Group Leader - DC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (New Bern, NC) in June 2019.

Interview

Phone screen by HR followed by half day on site. Had additional phone interview with director of NA logistics as he was unavailable the day I was on site.

I was offered the job and accepted. Liked the group and the offer was fair. However, a medical issue came up in my family no longer allowing me to relocate to New Bern. I had to back out of the offer.

After this they did not reimburse my expenses as promised for my trip to New Bern despite asking. I feel a lot less regret about not taking the job now.

Interview Questions

• Typical background and situational questions. How I'd approach problems, on boarding etc,   1 Answer

BSH Home Appliances USA Response

Jul 11, 2019 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your interview feedback. It is most appreciated. We regret to learn you did not receive promised reimbursement for your travel. Please understand that was in no way intentional and the payment will be located then reissued. BSH does not retaliate for any reason. Someone will be directly in touch regarding your payment. We wish the best for you and your family. Should your situation change and you are interested in employment opportunities with BSH in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (New Bern, NC).

Interview

The process was very positive and started with a brief phone screening with the HR rep. Then it followed up with a more lengthy phone interview with the hiring manager and the HR rep. Finally, after passing the phone interview stage, I was called in for an in-person interview with a handful of people in the room. It was a positive, welcoming experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be your biggest challenge in this role?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

The hiring manager called me first. Receive on-site interview a few days after. The manager ask me questions on the SAP and cost allocation. Other questions are just behavioral questions. Very nice office and very nice staff.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (New Bern, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

Couple of rounds of interview where I was asked to talk about my resume and previous work experiences and it was done. Overall it was smooth and I got the role in less than 5 days of my interview

New Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (New Bern, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Great interview. They were really nice people who made the interview relaxed and comfortable. They were pleasant and informative all the time. Good questions. They also gave me the opportunity to ask all my concerns.

Interview Questions

• Explain about your experience?   1 Answer

Personal reasons.

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA.

Interview

Great interview, very pleasant and informative. I did not feel like I was intimidated or pressured into anything. I was able to speak feely and develop a real feel for the person I would be reporting to.

Interview Questions

• Do I feel I am qualified for this job and can I meet it's requirements?   1 Answer

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. In person interview with HR and then with design team including a group portfolio review. 1:1 Follow up from HR including compensation topic. When I told HR there compensation for the position was below market rate they basically shrugged their shoulders. Drug test screening upon job offer. The compensation portion of the interview was troubling and ultimately their compensation offering was below market.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (New Bern, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

I had one interview with temporary service, one with HR staff, one with a potential supervisor. Topics covered were related to difficulties working in a manufacturing environment, safety requirements, and requirement to "work all requested hours"; this should have been phrased as a warning, I rarely worked less than 60 hour weeks, all required.

Interview Questions

• No real questions, basically the guy walked me all over the plant site really fast to see if I could keep up (I was a big girl).   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (Irvine, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Two person panel interview, and a couple of Excel tests with them in the room. They were very nice people who made the interview relaxed and comfortable. There were no issues.

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

You will get call from HR for three times interview and most of the questions could be find online and it's not hard since the pay is not high. You can pass at least the first round for sure.