BSH Home Appliances USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BSH Home Appliances USA Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA.

Interview

Great interview, very pleasant and informative. I did not feel like I was intimidated or pressured into anything. I was able to speak feely and develop a real feel for the person I would be reporting to.

Interview Questions

• Do I feel I am qualified for this job and can I meet it's requirements?   1 Answer

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR. In person interview with HR and then with design team including a group portfolio review. 1:1 Follow up from HR including compensation topic. When I told HR there compensation for the position was below market rate they basically shrugged their shoulders. Drug test screening upon job offer. The compensation portion of the interview was troubling and ultimately their compensation offering was below market.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (Irvine, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Two person panel interview, and a couple of Excel tests with them in the room. They were very nice people who made the interview relaxed and comfortable. There were no issues.

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

You will get call from HR for three times interview and most of the questions could be find online and it's not hard since the pay is not high. You can pass at least the first round for sure.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Interview

flown in for on-sight interview. Shared/presented portfolio to design team along with other candidates. Went out for lunch, and viewed some facilities. Presented a 1-3 day small project given prior to the interview.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA in March 2014.

Interview

I had one interview over the phone, which was fairly brief (about 20-30 minutes). The asked questions about my experience and how I felt about working in a manufacturing environment (working around heavy machinery and possibly getting dirty sometimes). There were one or two "how would you approach this" type of question, and they discussed the responsibilities of the position and the work environment.

Industrial Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (Irvine, CA).

Interview

The initial application consisted of sending a .pdf portfolio (less than 5 MB), resume, and cover letter via e-mail. After that, I was contacted about a month later by an HR professional explaining that I had been selected to move forward in the process. I was flown to Irvine, California for the day, most of which was taken up by the interview. The interview was conducted as a group, with each candidate presenting their portfolios. After that the company took us to lunch, and then we returned to the office to present the results of a small design charette which we were asked to do before coming to the offices.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was the design charette. Each candidate was asked to create designs based on one of the client's brands, with an emphasis on functional designs for a particular demographic. Specifically, we were asked to design over racks for the Thermador brand for short individuals that may have difficulty lifting heavy items, as well as looking at trends in the late 20s/early 30s age group and taking them into consideration.   Answer Question

BIS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (Sioux Falls, SD) in January 2013.

Interview

No interview to speak of. Got contacted by the company by phone and was offered a position, although the pay wasn't quite what I had expected. Definitely not the place I want to spend my career.

Regional Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (Irvine, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Received a call from HR department, went into their office (very nice building and office atmosphere), and interviewed with a manager and his supervisor. The manager was recently promoted from the Regional Logistics Analyst position, so they were looking for a replacement. Interview went well and then I went home. 2 weeks later I received an email and call regarding the position - it had been filled.

Interview Questions

• How would you friends describe you? How would your parents describe you? How would you describe yourself?   Answer Question

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BSH Home Appliances USA (Huntington Beach, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

It was very easy and comfortable, unfortunately that hiring manager has since passed away. I was offered the interview on a Tuesday, interviewed on Thursday and was asked Friday morning to complete a drug test. I received a call the following Wednesday asking if I could start on Monday.

Interview Questions

• What knowledge do you have of the home appliance industry?   Answer Question