BT Interview Questions in Birmingham, UK | Glassdoor

BT Interview Questions in Birmingham, UK

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandwell, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT (Sandwell, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Online assessment involving multiple choice questions.
    Next stage was a telephone interview using star technique competency questions.
    Final stage was an assessment day for 3 hours including ice breaker, listening to calls and priorising phone calls.
    Nothing too taxing but try to be confident and link in your experience in previous jobs or situations to the role you are applying for.

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied in November 2016 and was invited to take a situational judgement test, which I passed. This was followed by a Skype video interview. The interview lasted for 30 minutes and was strength based. The whole recruitment process took 5 weeks.

Graduate Management Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BT (Newcastle, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Lengthy online application, followed by online tests, then Skype interview, finally assessment centre. Did not make it past Skype interview, I've heard the assessment centre is very challenging. The whole process can span nearly a year if you apply early.

Interview Questions

• Focus on BT as a company. Why BT specifically? Prepare to give a solid and convincing answer to this. The one that got me was "Give me an example of a change you were part of implementing, and what did you do to ensure it was a success?"   Answer Question