BT Commercial Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BT Commercial Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at BT

3.8

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at BT (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

First round was assessment to review commercial skills. Second was presentation on a particular topic and finally face to face interviews with senior management and HR. It was challenging yet fun. Difficult yet energising. Fantastic experience.

Interview Questions

• What levers do you pull to improve profitability of a contract?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BT

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BT (Kolkata (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was well organised and systematic process. There was no delay in between rounds of interview and proper arrangements were made for all the candidates. Also, the results were in less time so that we do not have to wait much.

Commercial Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT.

Interview

Began with an application form where i would include my CV. I then completed a situational strengths test and Video interview, in which you have around 2 minutes to answer each question. I have now been invited to the assessment centre.

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BT (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Two interviews face to face about 30mins each, questions on knowledge of industry as well as on role applying for, 2nd interview more focused on experience you have. Interviewed by those in team on both occasions