BT Consulting Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BT Consulting Director Interview Questions

Interviews at BT

0.0

Consulting Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BT in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process with BT Global Services was perhaps the most unprofessional process I have ever experienced in my career. First, I was contacted about about four weeks after first applying. A time for a phone screen was scheduled and about 25 minutes prior it was cancelled. Then, per the recruiter, "the holidays got in the way" and she was not able to get back to me sooner to reschedule until the second week of January. I provided some availability and never heard from her again for two weeks. Then, all of a sudden, it was imperative that I speak with her and the hiring manager within the next two days. Being in consulting, we all know we are usually booked weeks in advance at clients. I responded back with another set of available dates and times and never received response. I did receive a response today stating the position had been filled. Given the extremely poor approach that BT Global Services illustrated during this entire interview process, or lack thereof, I had already made a determination that I would not join if made an offer. If BT desires to attract top talent, I'd highly recommend re-assessing the interview process and the individuals with whom BT Global Services entrusts this process.

Interview Questions

• Would you be available to speak tomorrow?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BT

Consulting Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT.

Interview

The interviewer set up a time the day before for a phone screen, then didn't show up and never sent a note to explain after I made a couple attempts to contact. Seems rude.

We interview candidates take time out of our day to prepare. I'm not interested in working for a company that lacks time for a quick apology. Likely this display of company culture bleeds into treatment of employees.