BT Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BT Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at BT

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BT in May 2018.

Interview

Reached out through email everything was done via Google chat. Asked general interview questions. Recruiter was very informative and kind. Informed me they would pay for the equipment for me to work with and get paid direct deposit or check

Interview Questions

• *What do you Understand by Business Ethics & Customer Relations?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BT

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sat home (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT (Sat home (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was drawn out for me, it took a while for them to get back after the online assessment for the next stage. I then had to try all week, waking up around 8 just to try to call them. In the end, it's best to call off a landline and you would find out within minutes if you have passed to the assessment centre.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BT (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

assessment centre, no 1-2-1 interview, listened to live calls and provide feedback. Phone interview to see if person is suitable for the role, ask for times you have provided good customer service

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Accrington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BT (Accrington, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

There where 3 different stages a phone interview an online assessment and a face to face interview. The process for the face to face interview was a group interview with about 8 candidates and it was introducing yourself a group activity and a assessment with about 10 questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for BT   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BT (Warrington, North West England, England (UK)).

Interview

After application you will do a screening process. It is a multiple question based screening. If successful you will then do telephone interview which is a lot of questions about how you would deal with customers and how would you push our products.

Interview Questions

• Can you work from 7am to 11pm? This was first question.   1 Answer

Customer Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BT in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite lengthy in 3 parts, 1) online application, psychometric and personality test, 2) phone interview, and 3) assessment centre, group interview, and test exercises to see how you interact with others in team building tasks, it was quite vigorous and thorough for what the job was. which to be honest is underpaid and it was quite misleading with regards to the contractual hours and benefits offered, this job is overly hyped throughout the whole process, and you only realise once taken the job that it isn't as fulfilling and amazing as it is painted to be.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why BT?, what will you bring to the role?
      2)Tell me about yourself