BT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BT Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BT (Edison, NJ).

Interview

It was not bad, average.Took 1 hour as overall interview. going over technical stuffs mentioned in the resume.Then general questions about production support, handling number of projects and dealing with updates.

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT.

Interview

Online followed by interview. If qualified, called for a assessment centre for full day process including GD, Case study, PI. The process is long and hectic. After the assessment centre, the selcted candidates need to interview wooth the MD of the country they are applying to.

Senior Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BT (Irving, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

interview process was very smooth. Was contacted by recruiter via linkedin, had phone interview 2 days later, in-person interview the next week, job offer the week after. All questions answered in interview and via email. Many of the stake holders sit in London so BT does use top of the line conferencing equipment (Tele-presence) to interview with them in the U.S.

Interview Questions

• What about BT has interested you in accepting this interview?   1 Answer

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BT (Telephone, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

One phone call, asked lots of questions said they would be back in touch but did not hear back form them. eventually i got the standard email reply that I had not been successful.

Management Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BT in January 2016.

Interview

Applied and received an email within a couple of days asking me to take an aptitude test, which was fairly easy. After I took the test, I had a phone screen with a recruiter. It was a very short, strange interview - she only asked about 4 questions total, all behavioral, and there was no intro "tell me about yourself" question or anything. It all seemed very abrupt.

Consulting Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT.

Interview

The interviewer set up a time the day before for a phone screen, then didn't show up and never sent a note to explain after I made a couple attempts to contact. Seems rude.

We interview candidates take time out of our day to prepare. I'm not interested in working for a company that lacks time for a quick apology. Likely this display of company culture bleeds into treatment of employees.

Consulting Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BT in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process with BT Global Services was perhaps the most unprofessional process I have ever experienced in my career. First, I was contacted about about four weeks after first applying. A time for a phone screen was scheduled and about 25 minutes prior it was cancelled. Then, per the recruiter, "the holidays got in the way" and she was not able to get back to me sooner to reschedule until the second week of January. I provided some availability and never heard from her again for two weeks. Then, all of a sudden, it was imperative that I speak with her and the hiring manager within the next two days. Being in consulting, we all know we are usually booked weeks in advance at clients. I responded back with another set of available dates and times and never received response. I did receive a response today stating the position had been filled. Given the extremely poor approach that BT Global Services illustrated during this entire interview process, or lack thereof, I had already made a determination that I would not join if made an offer. If BT desires to attract top talent, I'd highly recommend re-assessing the interview process and the individuals with whom BT Global Services entrusts this process.

Interview Questions

• Would you be available to speak tomorrow?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Lacked clear direction, not structured,. The interview was conducted in a restaurant while watching the interviewer eat lunch. No clear agenda. No clear approach. No clear definition of the position interview was conducted for. It was flying by seat of pants approach.

Senior Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BT (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a multi stage interview process. I found the HR team to be friendly and helpful. The interviewing management team were very professional and engaging throughout the interview. Remote and in person interview process.

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BT (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Very casual not very formal. The head hunter or the client never gave me any feedback. I did not get a yes or no about the position. Core-talent was very casual about feedback.

Interview Questions

• Who have worked with and what did you do?   1 Answer