BT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BT Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

Global Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BT (Boston, MA).

Interview

It has been 10+ years but I found the job via a staffing agency. I interviewed and was hired as a Contractor for 2 years before being made permanent/full-time

Interview Questions

• Always the "what's your best/worst quality?" how do you answer that without sounding like a narcissist or slacker?   1 Answer

Global Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at BT (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Initial interview with HR. Subsequent phone interviews with Nation VP's of Sales prior to meeting with SVP of specific region. HR doesn't give much direction as to what needs to be completed, returned, how and specify timelines.

Interview Questions

• How will you penetrate this account? How will engage with other divisions of BTGS? Do you have knowledge of Salesforce?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations with management were reasonable, however, offer letter didn't reflect all agreements as the company is very large and management doesn't have an enormous amount of flexibility to orchestrate their own negotiations without prior approval.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BT (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a typical interview process where you have a phone screen, in person interview, and follow-up. They did have me also phone interview with their client. Everyone was professional and the questions were not that difficult.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions on past projects and client relationships.   1 Answer

Telecom Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BT (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by the department manager. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes. He then introduced me to all the staff working that day. He was very cordial to talk with.

Interview Questions

• if you had a problem with a call where would the problem lie.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BT in June 2013.

Interview

very hard process and take long time after clear all round it may take more then 1 month and required fist Bg check before offer latter issue

Interview Questions

• tell about yours day to day activity   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BT in May 2013.

Interview

Several interviews, a couple with recruiter, two with hiring manager, one with peer manager and one with vice President. this is a typical multi-interview process with people in the organization to gain concurrence you are the right person

Interview Questions

• please give specific examples of the most difficult sales opportunities you encountered and how did you overcome objections   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BT (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

an intern position became available during the last semester of my grad school program. HR emailed me immediately and invited me for an interview after I sent in my resume. The interview was on site with the hiring manager, it was a pretty short conversation, no test or difficult questions. A few days later, HR contacted me to start the internship as the hiring manager was desperate to find some help.

Interview Questions

• what is the most challenging situation in your previous job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

didn't negotiate

Graduate Management Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BT (Dallas, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

First there was an online quantitative test that was not too difficult and although I didn't finish all the questions, I received a call back.

Second there was a behavioral phone interview that lasted 30 minutes. It consisted of standardized questions many of which you could find through google. (ie. Give me an example of a time you displayed leadership).

The interview process is very clear and their HR did a great job of communicating and giving you a heads up in terms of preparation. There were 5 parts to the interview: a written case, group interview, 1 on 1 interview, role play and a presentation.

They are in a different order for each interviewee and all of the interviewers were really personable. They also presented feedback at the end of each of the parts and HR calls back after the interview day to go over the notes and feedback that your interviewers wrote down.

Interview Questions

• The role play was difficult. The interviewers gave an example of an employee who is a manager of a call center who is adamant against the integration of web chat to resolve client issues. You are given data on the situation and are analyzed based on your interaction with the employee. What was difficult was that despite receiving very high marks and positive feedback from the interviewers at the time, I was surprised to hear from HR later after not receiving the offer that it was one of my areas to be improved.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BT (Dallas, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

The entire process took about 4 months. After the initial application form I was invited to do an online numeric reasoning test. This was followed by a fairly straightforward phone interview with behavioral questions. After about 2 weeks I was told I had made it to the assessment centre stage. This took place in Dallas, TX and consisted of 5 exercises: interview, group exercise, presentation, business case study and role play. Overall it was a fun experience; I was not offered a position but did have a feedback call to go over my performance. My one complaint is that the company took 2 months to reimburse my travel expenses and did not cover all my costs, so I was left $200 out of pocket.

Interview Questions

• Role play exercise was very tough. Just be positive and focus on making an action plan.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BT (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Submit an online application, and followed by 1:1 telephone interview - an international phone interview with a manager. Interview questions were standard questions, behavioral questions, go through the entire resume: education, GPAs, standard test scores. The interview lasted 30min. and seems like the manager was in a hurry to end it in 30 min.