BT Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BT Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at BT

3.5

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

2rounds of Technical Interview. 1st round was completely Core Java and Few Framework questions and couple of programs to code. 2nd round all about previous projects and everything about ur aspirations and questions based on what you are having it on resume. HR round- Just in Detail about you and family + discussion on experience and salary negotiation. Overall nice experience, i liked the ambience and have noticed that snacks are provided by Organisation itself.

Interview Questions

• Exception Handling - catch with return stmt and finally with return stmt   Answer Question

Negotiation

30 to 35% is the hike, not more than that. But to get that itself you have to negotiate. Salary based on experience and Designation but not on performance.

Other Interview Reviews for BT

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There is a written test on Aptitude and Java ,
    you need to be good in Aptitude as well , there is a sectional cutoff, once you are shortlisted you will get a call and interview will be scheduled

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

first they will conduct one written test. that having 55 questions.
    in that 25 is apptitude
    and 30 are java.
    in that minus marks also there.
    i wrote the java questions only but i didnt touch the apptitude.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

i had a call from a recruiter company for this interview. interview process was
    1#online aptitude(maths & core java)
    2#f2f technical
    3#HR round
    you can find some questions on glassdoor.they give you repeated questions.you need to attempt only 4-5 maths and 9-10 java questions. As easy to listen as hard to attempt.

Interview Questions

• it was very tough maths questions and java questions were very deep.core java questions means core of the java.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

1 st round is an online written test of MCQ. If that thru then there is F2F discussion for technical. first Technical discussion , they will ask basics of your project and Core java questions and some sample programs need be writtern.Then followed by Managerial round and then HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Unprofessional enough to irritate candidates. The had invited many candidates for the interview but did not have enough systems to conduct online test. Also that had given a tablet to everyone to give online round which is very bad.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

2 days:

Day 1: MCQ test on Java and Aptitute (LR and Quant).

Day 2: If selected, will be called for face2face round. Single long technical round. Questions based on previous work experience, OOPS concepts, Threading, Collections, Design Patterns in depth. Interviewer will ask you to solve one or 2 puzzles. May ask questions from Data Structures.

HR round happens just after technical round, if selected. It's more of a salary negotiation rather than HR round.

Interview Questions

• My technical round was of almost 2 hours.
      Questions from previous project, HashMap, equals and hashcode code level, comparator and comparable, Thread Synchronization, SQL queries, DB indexing, Design patterns, Singleton, different ways of implementation, Tree traversal and Mirroring, Web Services - SOAP and REST. Also, squares and rectangles in a chess board.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was called by a recruitment firm.

first round was a online written test.It was held at British Telecom office (Banglore).

they provide a tab,in which there are 60 questions.
    30 from logical aptitude and 30 from core java.

Logical aptitude questions are pritty tough ,the cutoff for logical apti was 9 marks(3 ques) and cutoff for java was 24 marks(8 ques).

In java section maximum ques are from multithreading,constructors,exception handling.

Interview Questions

• name the two static methods of thread class   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It take 3 rounds first is the written test consist of java questions and aptitude also,there is negative marking in java section and in aptitude there is no negative marking ,after you cleared the written test ,the next is technical round followed by managerial round and then you are in.

Interview Questions

• Questions from
      operators
      inheritance
      multithreading
      collection   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Attended for an online test in january and it consists of 55 questions 30 from core java and 25 from aptitude.Very depth basics i.e you have to debug in your mind to get the answer.

Interview Questions

• A, B, C, D, E, and F are a group of friends. There are two housewives, one professor, one engineer, one accountant and one lawyer in the group. There are only two married couples in the group. The lawyer is married to D, who is a housewife. No woman in the group is either an engineer or an accountant. C, the accountant, is married to F, who is a professor. A is married to a housewife. E is not a housewife.
      Q: Which of the following is one of the married couples?
      A. A&B B. B&E C. D&E D. A&D   2 Answers