BT Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BT Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

Interviews at BT

3.4

Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BT (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Cover letter and application, video interview, assessment day.
Got through to the assessment day, for the date to fall on the day of my masters exam, resulting in them not being able to reschedule and therefore the process being a rather large waste of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BT

Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BT in November 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application form, then had to sit a situational judgement test. Next stage was a video interview lasting around 20 minutes. The interview gave you 30 seconds to prepare your answer and then 2 minutes to respond. There was in total around 8 questions, ranging from informal questions to competency based questions

Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT (Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

As part of the assessment day I had an interview with one of the managers in the Marketing department. Two types of questions - competency based questions about work experience and skills; second type of questions was related to possible work based scenarios and how I would react. Ice-breaker question was what is your favourite song.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position and why BT?   1 Answer

Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BT (Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

The assessment centre was really relaxed and calming. It consisted of a one on one interview, group exercise (you were given scenarios and had to order them and then present your findings), then about 3 mini one on one tasks.
    The overall experience was favourable, I wasn't asked anything particularly 'scary' and I felt pretty good the whole day. They have first year graduates there to calm you as well which is a good touch but they are also watching you at the same time so don't let your guard down with them.

Also if you do get it, they get back to you the next day so great turn around.

Interview Questions

• How would you bring our core values into what you do every day?   Answer Question

Marketing Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT (Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

The day was divided into 3 single assessments, 1 group assessment and 1 interview. I was in a group of about 9 people. There was also lots of time between the activities to ask current graduates about working at BT.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something you enjoy doing outside of work.   Answer Question