BT Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BT Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at BT

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BT (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Two stages. Phone interview screening, and then a task/presentation to present back to two interviewers, and answer questions. Some other roles involve an assessment centre, but it depends on the part of the business you're applying for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BT

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at BT (Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

firstly, i applied online through the application form and got an email to complete a situational based test. next was a pre recorded video interview- this was mainly competency based so prepare examples and about BT. then was the assessment centre- here we done a group task, interview ( strengths and competency based) and 3 micro assessments( assessing dealing with change, ability to extract data and analysis exercise) .

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT (London, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

initially sending your CV
    then followed by an SJT which was fairly decent
    then a video interview , and then an assessment centre which is to be held in hatfield

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

There were 2 stages in my hiring process with BT. I was invited to the onsite interview to meet with other 2 product managers after the first CV screening stage. During the interview, the interviewers were very friendly and professional that I felt they really considered each interviewee's strengths and weaknesses for this position. Even after I received the rejection letter from the company after the interview, they provided me with detailed feedback to help me better to know how I can improve myself in the future. In general, I have a great impression of the company, company culture and their friendly people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a successful project you've managed in the past   Answer Question