BT Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BT Sales Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at BT

2.3

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BT in February 2013.

Interview

Very easy, felt like I was interviewing them. I don't think many people get turned down. Very high turnover of staff. Informal and polite, got an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, offer made same day as interview

Other Interview Reviews for BT

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BT in October 2007.

Interview

I was reffered by a friend and I called the recruitment agency. They had an initial telephone interview ,which lasted for about 20 minutes.
    After the telephone interview , I was invited to come in for a face-to-face session.
    The lady asked basic questions about my experience, my motivation to work, the sort of environment I'd like to work in, my career goals and aspirations etc.
    Overall,once she was satisfied that I had experience in the industry and that I came across as responsible enough, she basically offered me the job there and then.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to sell a pen there and then   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canterbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BT (Canterbury, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

After doing a few online tests, you are then interviewed by Manpower via the telephone.
    If you are successful with that, you go to an assessment that lasts several hours with a group of people. You then introduce yourself in front of the group. You later do a team exercise.

Interview Questions

• How would you question a customer who was interested in buying fibre broadband   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at BT.

Interview

I applied on the Thursday, got a phone interview on the Friday (which they made you feel very calm, and the interview was very chatty) then a assessment centre& interview the week after. They first asked you questions about your experience and self, then a group challenge, then got to listen to calls up on the floor then it was your interview. The interview were mostly situational questions, and how handling customers & targets

Interview Questions

• do you have experience in hitting targets?   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT (Norwich, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied through website. Firstly received an email saying they were sorry and that I was not being considered for the role. 2 months later I was called and asked to come in for an interview. I attended the interview, felt it started well and then the guy who sat quietly listening decided he would interrogate me about my CV. It got to the point where I was almost arguing my case that I didn't agree with him. After initially talking about my CV there were a couple of questions and then they got me to prepare and answer in a 6 stage headed story of 'my best sale'. I left the interview negatively and although I asked when I would hear back about the interview and was told early the following week they never called me back.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 things that get you up in the morning?   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BT (Newcastle (Australia)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online, then had a telephone interview a few days later and then an assessment day. You had to have a certain personality to fit in there which I guess I didn’t have!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to reach a target?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BT (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

After online assessment had a Telephone interview which lasted around 30 minutes and after a couple of days invited to assessment day. In the Assessment there was a group assesment then 2 role plays and they take you around the building and 1 interview with a team leader

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BT.

Interview

I first applied on their site and was invited to do an online assessment. I was then called and told I was invited to a telephone interview and we organised a time. After the telephone interview I was invited to an assessment center where the face to face interviews take place.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BT (Swansea, Wales (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

I was the first person to turn up and I contributed the most in the group sessions and I had the most experience in call centres (same sort of role). I was told that there were more positions than applicants and that we weren't "fighting each other" for a place.