BT Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BT Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at BT

2.8

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BT (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Well thought out and informative interview covering previous experience, essential skills and attributes for the vacant role, levels of non-sales responsibility e.g. bid budget, product availability etc. The one downside was getting a direct answer on bonus, specifically how it accrued and over-achievement rewards, plus any milestones. Based on a tip-off from a friend and former employee I also asked exactly when each fiscal's target was confirmed. The reply to that was unconvincing... the word "random" came to mind.

Interview Questions

• Previous Experience and how I flt I'd do the job   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BT

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BT (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

simple, effective and very easy. interviewers were laid back and friendly. First we had a tour of the building followed by a group interview where we ranked situations 1-5. after this it was a 1-1 interview. again very laid back and relaxed feel

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BT in July 2017.

Interview

Misleading. They are good at painting a rosy picture, but the reality is very very different. A lot of the 'promises' they made during the interview were never possible to achieve, such as work-from-home.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very formal, quite critical, didn't get a sense that they are agile as a company. Never got feedback to say I was out of the running. They had been looking for candidates for almost a year. Felt like time wasted to be honest. I certainly did not leave their wanting to be called back, in fact I would not want to work for them.