BT Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BT Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at BT

3.2

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

The overall process has 3 rounds. One technical, second Managerial and then HR round.. 1st two rounds are difficult. If called for HR round means its just salary discussions and negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Just prepare your resume properly. Every single word is resume was asked along with situations to deal with.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Normal

Other Interview Reviews for BT

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Technical questions related to the technology.
    E2e implementation about the project worked in previous company.preference given for previously bt projects.should be aware of processes and guidelnies.must have strong verbal skills

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

They have 2 rounds of technical discussions inclusive of which the last round is with the manager.

After clearing all the rounds, the HR said we will get back to you regarding details. Even after 1.5months post that I haven't received any update. When the HR is called they say we shall get back soon. They neither "Yes" nor "No", they just leave you hanging and no proper interview process in followed and no updates feedback even after calling the HR over the phone and not even bothered to reply to emails

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at BT (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Through approved agency, then through HR then hiring manager. The process was comparable in time to most other organisations, although depending on the urgency of the role/skills required it could be shorter

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Hiring process is very slow and clumsy. HR seems to be very reluctant to get people in. HR calls you once and sets an interview date which does not happen on time and it is rescheduled. After the interview process is over, it takes a month to get a verbal offer and then another month to get a copy of an offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions during interview was pretty smooth and standard.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BT (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Got a call from global hunt consultancy and scheduled one technical round face to face.After clearing that they called me for manager round and final HR round.
    First technical round was good and manager also ask technical questions but they are not high pay master now a days so it was totally time waste for me.
    I got selected but due to higher salary they couldn't offer my desired salary.

Interview Questions

• Weblogic multicast vs unicast differences.
      Heap memory structure,Different JVM alogrithm(parralle,CMS)
      My current project architecture. Weblogic plugins(wlproxy,wlitimeout)
      SOA purging / Installation   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BT (Kolkata (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process involves Extempore followed by a Technical written test. After that a Technical personal interview and that followed by an HR interview. All the rounds is of elimination type. In interview they really focus on language skills and also very high expectation in technical knowledge in networking and CCNA is preferred.

Interview Questions

• Why choose BT? How to use telnet,ping, traceroute? Subnetting, OSPF,BGP,RIPv2,Static routing, ACL etc.   1 Answer